BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Be happy and stay smiling !

Be happy and stay smiling !

Sunday 18 March 2012

March Holidayyy! ♥

Woohoo! Fun holiday ever!

March holiday start on 10-18th!

Before holiday, at Friday. After school me and my two gf go to my babe house for 

SWIMMING!!! (ノ>▽<。)ノ

That's me with the duckie! And my babe hazzel  ♥

After i back home.. My life become FREEEE ! 

BECAUSE IM SINGLE !!! (≧∇≦)/

-------------------------------------------------

When it's 10th on Saturday!

Me and my KRAZYYY friends met at Jesselton point for making a funny video,

It was sooooooooo awesome btw XD

We do all stuff of sot things.. FUN!!

We loveed it! We use the song of Lady Gaga- Born this way. 

Change to born to wet pi ci XD

here is the video ! 


I know Im ugly there, but who care? 

As long as we're happy right? ◕‿◕。

Then, we go to Fullhouse in Suria together to take lunch. 

Kinda expensive, but i like the PAPAYA JUICE!

That is so nice!! @@

Around 2pm.. Im going to my youth. Until 4pm. 

About 5pm.. My bro came to Asia city fetch me and go for a movie! 

Then we go lintas drink for awhile just back. 

Happy to be with him.. I was in the bad situation that time.. 


------------------------------------------------- 

11th on Sunday!

Me, Babe hazzel, buibui and my bro go out for taking the moral project picture!

We go to Tnjung Lipat to take photo!

What a dirty place @@

Trash all the wayy.. 

After that we go to Suria for a movie and PIZZA ! 

Around 6pm.. we back. 

Get ready for the night to go to TAWAU for CAMP ! :D


------------------------------------------------- 

12-15th of Monday to Thursday!


Camping! its fun! and i get to know more friend over there~

And learn more about GOD ! ♥

The situation there is GOOD :D

I loved there! Hope that i got another chance to go there!

When we back to kk.. We go to lahad datu for lunch!

We ate sang nyuk mian XD

Not bad :) then we sing and enjoy in the bus till we reach kk.. 

I was so dizzy that time, the bus keep moving.. 

That is my YOUTH CAMP memorize :)


-------------------------------------------------

17th that day on Saturdayy

I out with my old friend for movie and gai gai~

We watch the lorax~

Not bad.. nice cartoon and cute:)

------------------------------------------------- 

And is 18th!! on Sundayy!!

Out with my babeeeeee ♥

We go kbox.. movie.. and we ate in upperstar!

Its fun and happy.. 

Play whole dayy.. tired uhhh... 

Want early slp.. Tmr school lorr!!! /.\


------------------------------------------------- 


0 comments: