BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Be happy and stay smiling !

Be happy and stay smiling !

Monday 30 January 2012

What the hack is happen in my life ?!

I always though that this year will be a better year for me,

but its wrong.. 

Many bad things happen to me since from the start..

All things repeat and repeat and repeat!

After that TERBALIK say is my wrong!

wtf?!

My family problem now already so stress 

Now again your those bad attitude come out

What ' Im just nothing for you all, better eat many panadol and die'????

Are you still kids? Saying such thing like that?

How old are you huh?

AND!

I just late reply then u say me like that? Did you see me what am I doing here?

You see dao mie? Why say so? 

This whole day give you say dao like so bad!

Then I know, 原来 im that kinda person in your heart!

My head really want explode le :( 

Do what also cant.. want tell u my heart things.. 

But scare you fa pi qi again, then scold me like last time.

You said'迟早给你气死!'=.=

Your that bad attitude come out again.. 

Im so stress about my family problem already then wn stress your pi qi again..

You know 体谅 and 包容 this mean?

从上次讲到现在你还是一样!



0 comments: