BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Be happy and stay smiling !

Be happy and stay smiling !

Thursday 24 November 2011

I just feel hard..

I know you love me.. 

I didn't mean to say my ex.. 

They did what should a guy do when they are in his gf house.. 

Its just.. you treat my fam bad.. 

At least they'll respect.. When come in my house..

They'll call my mom, auntie. 

And greet my mom and family..

My brother.. you know right.. 

Their attitude not good.. But you cant treat them rude. 

They are my family.. 

Dont you try to think.. If they hate you.. 

They'll make me feel hard..

No matter how i help you say good things in front of them..

They'll talk non stop..

Just pls.. treat them good and nicely.. 

I know we need our own space too. 

But pls.. let them.. sometimes.. 

体谅一下,毕竟他们是我的家人啊~

就   想下我嘛

你可以做到吗?


0 comments: