BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Be happy and stay smiling !

Be happy and stay smiling !

Thursday 17 November 2011

17 Of Nov ♥

Getting Ready To Go 1B !


Ugly lar, macam aunty XD 

walking to kk dabus with my friend to 1b!

the way i go to the bus-stop

there's something bad happen.

LONG STORY~~~~

Meet up my Siaw and go singk with her~


Then we go

 eat ice-cream at Karamel Amondo ♥


After eating, we go watch TinTin ♥

Had alot fun time with her too ~ :D 

She back home after watching the movie.

Then my mom came and eat at KennyRoger ♥

ANDDDD

Luckily I meet my Brenda and Melissa 

They got an extra ticket for Greyson Chance show !

So excited ! 

When i saw him, awww

He's sooo cute ! 

I love him more than Justin Bieber now >< " 

Hahahaha XD

During the show ~ My little brother 'zap' dao rm50 on the floor ! 

He no ticket also can curi2 in dao ! :O 

I bet today is his lucky ~

After that, we all ask him to spend us eat Mcd ice-dream !xD 

When we on our way to Mcd ~

This sohpoh after sot sot thr smiling ~ 


What long dayy in 1B 

hv so much fun there ~

Enjoy ~ 

Happy or Unhappy , 

Also need to smile through the whole day ! 

Hope tomorrow will be my happy day too ! 

End ! ♥ :) 

0 comments: