BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Be happy and stay smiling !

Be happy and stay smiling !

Monday 21 November 2011

My wishh ~

December is coming ~ 

Wonder what will it be the whole month...

My favorite month ever ♥

My birthday is there too..

 Christmas there too..

~

I always wish that i can have a lot of surprise and fun with my friends in my birthday.. 

Especially from my dear.. 

But i think he cant ..

When i told him i wanna celebrate him and my friend..

He like dont want or what ..

I just wanna be with my beloved friend and family and him

I din say i dont want him to join 

haihh.. 

I hope this year wont be the worst birthday.. 

and Christmas. 

I really so hope that i can have a memorable Birthday and Christmas ♥

Dear God pls. 

Make my wish come true. 




0 comments: